Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Leapster Explorer

The Leapster Explorer seems to be a pretty hot toy this year.  It was released in July of this year.
I got it for my daughter in August, and I must say, I love it.  I think it is the best thing I have ever bought my daughter.  It is so educational and keeps her attention for long periods of time.  I love how its a touch screen and the kids can learn to write.  The box says for ages 4-9, but my daughter is 3 and uses it easily and loves it.  My 1 year old actually loves to play with it, although he does get frustrated with it.  It is very kid friendly, plus it has been thrown on the ground many times, and it has not broken, it's still in good condition.


                               

Games
They've got quite a few games for the Explorer.  The one's that we have are Toy Story 3, Dora, Mr Pencil, Tangled, Pet Pals, and the Camera Accessory.  My favorite game so far is the Mr Pencil game.  It teaches how to draw and write letters.  I'm really excited about the Camera game, my daughter will get that one for Christmas.

The price on the Leapster Explorer is $70.  At leapfrog.com, it is on sale for $65.  The Games are priced at $25 and are on sale at leapfrog.com for $20.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you from your post on cafemom. Thanks for looking at my blog!

    ReplyDelete