Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coloring

My daughter, Hannah loves to color.  Coloring is one of her favorite things to do.  I've noticed her getting better and better with her coloring, she used to just scribble on the whole page.  Now, she seems to be trying to color in the lines and using more colors.  She's also learning her colors, and she is also noticing that her crayons are the same colors as some other things like clothes.  This morning she was holding a blue crayon, and said, "Mommy, this is the same as your shirt."




I've found some coloring pages on the internet.
        -Nick Jr has some great coloring pages and activities.
               -Nick Jr sorts them, by age and type.
       - There are some coloring pages at Crayola.com too.
       - Of course, there are coloring books at the store.

I like to store all of the coloring things in one place.  I've found that a bucket or container works well for storing them, I have a rectangle shaped box that fits everything in it and then keep the crayons in a crayon box.

No comments:

Post a Comment